Enagic is a Japanese company that has been providing the world with alkaline water machines for at least thirty years. The company was founded by Hironari Oshiro in 1974 and it has expanded with offices in many countries, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Australia, and Malaysia.
Kangen Water, by Enagic, offers distribution through individuals who are passionate about the product and enjoy bringing the experience of using Kangen Water to those around them.
The distribution is done on a direct basis and can offer an excellent home business opportunity. In contrast to other direct selling opportunities, there are no locations costs, administration fees, or requirements for franchise fees. You don’t even have to purchase the product unless you have made a sale.
Becoming a Distributor
Enagic allows any customer to become a distributor. By purchasing a Kangen Water machine or the Kangen Ukon dietary supplement, you are completely qualified to be a distributor and have an affordable home business opportunity.
Marketing Kangen Water
Marketing the products as a distributor is usually simple. Most people simply share the water with friends and others they know. After understanding the health benefits of the water machines, many people desire the experience of having their own. Of course, you can also market on the Internet with your blog or social network, which makes it an even easier endeavor.
Some people use distribution as a way to make a few extra dollars for entertainment or hobbies, while some use it as a way to pay all their bills. There are even individuals who have become millionaires by distributing water and helping others become distributors themselves. Essentially, the earning potential is up to each individual person.
The only spending you’ll need to do is related to buying your own Kangen Water machine, which is required to become a distributor. Otherwise, all products go straight from the company to the customer so you don’t need to keep stock or worry about having a pile of accessories to keep track of.
Perks of Being a Distributor
- There is no sign-up fee required. You simply must own a Kangen Water machine or a Kangen Ukon supplement.
- There are no required monthly sales to continue as a distributor, so you can take a vacation or break any time that you would like.
- No inventory is required, so you don’t need extra space for the business.
- There is no annual renewal fee, you’re a distributor for as long as you want to be.
- There are no time limits, which again, allows you to distribute as often or as seldom as you prefer.
- Sales are accumulative and add up over time.
- International sponsoring is completely welcome.
- The pay from Enagic is done on a daily basis, so no waiting for a check.